“Do you do your meetings by default? Or by design?”
Meeting Boost is a systemic programme that will drastically improve your normal, day-to-day, internal meetings. It consists of a unique combination of:
- the strategic decision by top management to call a halt to the waste of resources as a result of poor meetings;
- specific competence training of people responsible for conducting meetings.
Many people in organizations complain about poor meetings: meetings are absolutely necessary, but they are not effective and not efficient, is what they observe. Yet, it is not easy to change the meeting culture or habits.
Meeting Boost offers a step-by-step programme that has proven to work. Since all organizations are different, how we implement these steps may vary.
Fixed steps include:
- Measure current meeting effectiveness and efficiency with our proprietary ROME ™ test (Return On Meeting Effort)
- A strategic workshop with top management to establish the main areas for improvement and the depth of our programme
- Establish exemplary behaviour for top management
- Train selected individuals in the organisation, and at the same time
- Conduct experiments to overturn existing habits
- Make adjustments in organizational processes wherever needed
- Measure again with a final ROME test
Meeting Boost is the result of our 15 years of experience as Meeting Designers. We apply it to solve a structural and costly weakness in many organizations: poor day-to-day meetings. Please contact us and we will be happy to work out together how Meeting Boost can improve your meetings.
“MindMeeting’s ”Meeting Boost” programme has given us revolutionary improvements in our internal meetings. Participants (40-50 senior managers) gave an average Return on Investment of 45% for their efforts on ”curing” the meetings in our company. This programme stands out as the best HR investment in our organization of recent years.”
Giorgio Treves, Head of HR and Member of the Board of Volkswagen Financial Services Milan, Italy.
You can hire us as Meeting Doctor. The Meeting Doctor cures the sick meetings in your organization. He gives a rapid diagnosis and prescribes a cure that may generate huge savings in time and resources for your organization.
Alternatively, we can conduct Meeting Labs, energy-generating interventions in which we develop and test completely new meeting formats, resulting from a smart mix of our know-how and insights, combined with on-site experimentation.